There are multiple ways to add a note to your noteboard. Choose the option that is easiest for you!
Option 1: Using a mouse, touchpad, or touchscreen
- Type in a brief note.
- Designate the type of note (issue? proposal?) and assign attribution by clicking on the appropriate buttons. You can use a mouse, a touchpad, or touchscreen.
- Click the "Add" button to commit the note to the note board.
Option 2: Using a keyboard with shortcut keys.
- Type in your note, using "#" to tag the note as an issue, fact, or proposal, and "@" to attribute the note to a participant.
- The "#<type>" and "@<person>" text can be added at either the beginning or the end of your note.
- Use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to commit the note.
Option 3: Drag and Drop
- Type in your note and hit "Enter" when you are done. The note will appear in the Uncategorized column.
- Drag it to the appropriate column.
- To assign attribution, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the note card and select "Party Attribution."