My Clauses gives you the option to use your own custom clauses in your Term Sheets or MoUs. Read more about creating clauses in My Library and inserting clauses into your Term Sheet below.
Adding Clauses to My Library
1. Navigate to the Main Menu > My ADR Notable > My Library > My Clauses
2. You will see two tabs at the top: My Global Clauses and ADR Notable Clauses. Select My Global Clauses, then the Create button.
3. The first time you create a clause, you will click in the Category box, then select . Later, when you insert clauses into your Term Sheets, they will be grouped by these categories, so give some thought here as to how you will most easily be able to find them later. For example, rather than "Family," you may prefer "Family - Custody," "Family - Alimony," etc.
4. To create a clause, select the Category, create a Title, type or paste the text of the clause in to the text box, and select the Create button. Your new clause will now appear in My Global Clauses. You can search for clauses using any word(s) from the title or text of the clause.
Here is a sample of the list of clauses that our fictitious mediator, Donna Parsons, has created in My Clauses:
Using Clauses in Term Sheets
1. Navigate to Term Sheets from the Case Dashboard or the Case Menu:
2. In Term Sheets, there are three sections into which you can insert clauses from My Library: Preamble, Agreements, and Other Terms/Non-Digital Signatures:
3. Insert your clause, edit as needed, and save: