It's easy to view your Google calendar and access your Gmail right from your ADR Notable Dashboard.
- Click on the "Sign in with Google" button on My Dashboard . A Google accounts pop-up window will appear.
2. Choose the account you wish to use. If you see another pop-up box asking to grant permissions to ADR Notable, please click "Allow" and then confirm it on the next screen.
3. You can now view your calendar in the "My Calendar" box, with your upcoming appointments showing in My Agenda.
4. At any time, select the "Open Google Calendar" button in the upper right corner to go to your calendar. Or, click on an appointment and Google Calendar will open that appointment in a new browser tab.
5. Occasionally, you may be asked to reconnect your Google calendar. This may happen if the internal link to Google expires, if you manually disconnect your calendar and then want to reconnect it, or if you clear the cookies in your browser.
- Click on the Gmail button on My Dashboard. A new tab will open and you will be asked to choose your Gmail account.
2. Choose the account you wish to use and Gmail will open in that tab. Write your message and send as usual.
3. You can also send messages to participants in a case by clicking on the email address in the Parties section of the Case Dashboard. The message box shown below will open in a new tab.
Article is closed for comments.