When you first log in to ADR Notable, you will be on your Dashboard. If the Main Menu sidebar is not visible, you can click on the arrow in the lower left corner to expand it. Select the "gear icon" in the lower left corner to reveal the Settings menu. Select Profile.
On the next screen, you will see six tabs at the top; select the Profile tab. Your name and email fields will be pre-populated with your registration information. Fill in the remaining fields and select Update when done.
What is the Case Prefix?
This is an optional feature that allows you to create a prefix that will appear by default every time you set up a new case. For example, you may want to use your initials (e.g. "DJP") as the prefix and add the current date and a shorthand case name each time you set up a new case: DJP-2020.09.15-Landmark. You will also have the option to delete the prefix completely each time you set up a case.
While you are here, you can check out the other Profile tabs:
- Cases will show you the same list of My Cases that appears on the Dashboard. If you want to create a new case, just select the Add Case button in the upper right corner. Read more about setting up a new case.
- Once you create a firm, that information will appear in the Firms tab of the Profile screen, along with any other organizations you have been invited to join. This would occur, for example, if you are co-mediating a case with a colleague who is not in your firm, or if you mediate for a court system or community organization that uses ADR Notable. Read Setting up My Firm to learn more.
- In the Preferences tab, you can turn Spell Checking on and off. Perhaps when you are taking Notes on the Noteboard, you use quick abbreviations and then edit the final text once the agreements are in the Term Sheet. Having Spell Checking turned off eliminates the annoyance of the auto-corrections.
- The Billing and Licensing tab is a screen where you can quickly check the status of your subscription. When you select Manage Subscriptions, you can start a subscription or renew your existing plan. Only mediate a few cases a year? You may be interested in the option to buy a single case license at a time. Learn more about ADR Notable subscriptions and single-use options.
- The final tab, Activity History, provides an audit trail of your activity, but does not show any Notes or other confidential information.