System Reports are administrative reports to help you manage your practice. The reports can be accessed from My Library, under My ADR Notable in the Main Menu:
You can customize the reports by defining the time frame and then export them as an Excel spreadsheet, a CSV file, or a PDF file.
- Case Status Report: Get a quick look at the number of cases over a defined period of time that are at the "Intake" stage, are Open, or have been Concluded (encompassing those cases that are fully or partially resolved or have been closed with no resolution). Read more about setting Case Status here.
- Case Type Report: Displays the number and percentage of total cases by Case Type, that have been opened during a defined period of time.
- Outcomes Report: Displays the number and percentage of total cases closed during a defined period of time that were fully resolved, partially resolved, or that were closed without a resolution.
- Hourly Report: For cases closed during a defined period of time, shows the total number of hours spent by Case Type, along with the average number of hours recorded per matter, again, by Case Type.
- Summary Report: Shows the number of cases, by Case Type, that were opened during a defined period of time, along with the total hours spent on each type, the average hours per matter, and the percentage closed by Outcome type.
You can run these same reports for your entire firm. You will find them in the Main Menu, under My Firm > Manage Firm > Display/Edit [for the appropriate firm, if you have more than one] > Firm Reports: