System Reports are administrative reports to help you manage your practice. To run the reports, (1) select Manage Firm in the toolbar menu (gear icon), (2) open your firm, and (3) select the report.
You can customize the reports by defining the time frame and then export them as an Excel spreadsheet, a CSV file, or a PDF file.
Types of Administrative Reports
- Case Status Report: Get a quick look at the number of cases over a defined period of time that are at the "Prospective" stage, the "Intake" stage, are Open, or have been Concluded (encompassing those cases that are fully or partially resolved or have been closed with no resolution). Read more about setting Case Status here.
Hint: Run this report regularly to keep an eye on your Prospective clients. You won't lose business if you know what's in your pipeline. Create a "Prospective Client Checklist" for your or your Case Manager(s) and assign follow-up dates. Those tasks will appear right on the Main Dashboard every time the assigned person logs in.
- Case Type Report: Displays the number and percentage of total cases by Case Type, that have been opened during a defined period of time.
- Outcomes Report: Displays the number and percentage of total cases closed during a defined period of time that were fully resolved, partially resolved, or that were closed without a resolution.
- Hourly Report: For cases closed during a defined period of time, shows the total number of hours spent by Case Type, along with the average number of hours recorded per matter, again, by Case Type.
- Summary Report: Shows the number of cases, by Case Type, that were opened during a defined period of time, along with the total hours spent on each type, the average hours per matter, and the percentage closed by Outcome type.
- Referrals Report: Do you know who is sending you the most business? This report will show you the names and the count of unique case referrals for any period of time you define.
- Party Report: Streamline your Conflict Checks with this report, showing the name and count of unique case parties.
- Lawyers Report, Insurer Report, and Neutral Report: Likes the Party Report, you can download the names and counts of these case affiliates.