It's easy to view your Microsoft 365 calendar and access your Outlook email right from your ADR Notable Dashboard. Select one of the following to see how to create the links:
|Microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar|
|Microsoft 365 Outlook Email|
Microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar
- Click on the Connect to Microsoft 365 button on My Dashboard . A Microsoft accounts pop-up window will appear.
2. Choose the account you wish to use. Enter your password when prompted and click on the button. If you see another pop-up box asking to grant permissions to ADR Notable, please click "Accept."
3. You can now view your calendar in the "My Calendar" box, with your upcoming appointments showing in My Agenda.
4. Click on an appointment and Microsoft Outlook will open that appointment in a new browser tab. Or, at any time, select the Open Outlook Calendar button in the upper right corner to go to your calendar.
5. Occasionally, you may be asked to reconnect your Microsoft 365 Outlook calendar. This may happen if the internal link to Microsoft expires, if you manually disconnect your calendar and then want to reconnect it, or if you clear the cookies in your browser.
Microsoft 365 Outlook Email
- Click on the Microsoft 365 button in the My Email box on My Dashboard . A new tab will open and you will be asked to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account.
2. Enter your email address and password and Outlook will open in that tab. Write your message and send as usual.
3. You can also send messages to participants in a case by clicking on the email address in the Parties section of the Case Dashboard. The message box shown below will open in a new tab.