ADR Notable can generate a concise summary of a case that does not include any confidential information...
The Landmark Mall case is wrapping up. Most of the issues were resolved and while there are a couple of low-priority items still outstanding, the Homeowners and the Landmark Development Company representatives have committed to working those out among themselves at a later time. Donna Parsons has generated a Term Sheet which has been signed and submitted to the attorneys for each party and she has changed the status of the case to "Resolved - Partially." She is going to keep her files and notes for a while in case those "last few issues" require her services. But now she wants to have a quick Case Summary for her records and to share with the attorneys...
To create a Summary Report:
1. Navigate to the Case Dashboard.
2. On the Case Summary tab, select Download Case Report.
3. A Word document will download automatically.
The report includes:
- Case Name, Id, External Case Number, and Case Type
- Name(s) of the Mediator(s)
- Names and roles of all participants
- A record of time spent, broken down by plenary sessions, caucus sessions, and other.
- The outcome of the Case
- Notes that were added to the Case Report Notes box in the Case Summary.
4. Open the Report, format and edit it as desired, and distribute and file as needed. Here is the report that Donna Parsons generated and edited:
Please sign in to leave a comment.