Do you have a list of tasks that you typically undertake at the end of a case? This article will talk about a few ways that ADR Notable can help you with record-keeping and case management.
1. Change the Status of your case: At the end of a case, you can change the status to
- Resolved - Fully,
- Resolved - Partially, or
- Closed - No Resolution.
Status is set on the Case Dashboard, next to the Case title. Keeping the status of your cases updated will give you an accurate overview of your cases when you sort and filter the list of cases on your main Dashboard. Read more about setting the status of a Case.
2. Generate a Case Summary Report: The Case Summary Report is generated by selecting Download Case Report on the Case Summary tab in the Case Dashboard. This report presents a useful summary of the basics of a case. It can be used for your own records or when you want to share information with a mediation administrator or show that a good-faith effort was made to resolve the dispute. Read more about the Case Summary Report.
3. Notes and files: What and when to delete? One of the most important activities at the end of a case is, of course, to determine the appropriate action with regard to your notes and files from a Case. Read more about the disposition of your notes and files.
4. Archive a case? You can not fully delete all record of a case in ADR Notable, but you can archive a case which permanently deactivates it and removes it from the list of cases shown by default on your Dashboard. Read more about archiving a case.
5. Preparing an Invoice. When you prepare your invoice, the Time Log in ADR Notable will provide you with the hours that you spent on your case. Read more about time logs in Using the Timers.
Article is closed for comments.