There are several features of ADR Notable that will be of special interest to Firm Administrators. If you have questions that are not answered below, please get in touch with us -- we want to help!
- What can Firm Administrators do?
- What management tools are available to Firm Administrators?
- How is the Firm Administrator role assigned?
- How do I change the Firm Administrator?
- Do you have an Enterprise pricing plan for firms?
What can Firm Administrators do?
Firm Administrators have "global rights" of access. That is, a Firm Administrator is able to view all case data for any case attached to a firm’s account as well as to create, edit, delete, and archive cases attached to a firm’s account. If for any reason a mediator is prevented from completing a case to which he or she is assigned, the Firm Administrator can access the case by selecting the Edit button in the Case Summary tab on a Case Dashboard and making the adjustments in the Case Users box.
Firm Administrators can also add additional people to a firm or remove existing users, and set the role of any new or existing user.
As a Firm Administrator, you can edit the Firm's address and contact information for a firm by going to My Firm > Manage Firm, selecting Display/Edit for the appropriate firm and making the necessary edits. When done, click on the Update Firm button at the bottom of the screen:
What management tools are available to Firm Administrators?
When a Firm Administrator selects My Firm > Manage Firm > Display/Edit, she will see a tab at the top called Firm Reports. From here, she can run the same reports that an individual mediator can run from My ADR Notable > My Library > System Reports, but Firm Reports are, of course, for the entire firm. Read more about these reports.
How is the Firm Administrator role assigned?
The Firm Administrator role is determined at the time that the Firm is created. The owner of the account used to set up a Firm will receive the role of Firm Administrator by default. Read more about Setting up My Firm.
How do I change the Firm Administrator?
Reassigning the Firm Administrator role is a two-step process. First, select Manage Firm in the Main Menu, then Display/Edit next to the name of the firm. In this example...
1. Donna Parsons, the current Firm Administrator, is assigning Mediator Kate Callahan as the new Firm Administrator by selecting "Firm Administrator" in the drop-down Role box under Users, then clicking Update Firm at the bottom of the screen.
2. Kate Callahan, the new Firm Administrator, then goes through the same process, changing the Role for Donna Parsons to "Mediator:"
Do you have an Enterprise pricing plan for firms?
|Are there other tools that you need, as a Firm Administrator? Please let us know in the Comments below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|