The feature to invite one other person to your case at no additional cost is available to you whether you have a subscription, a single-case license, or an enterprise plan. In our sample Landmark Mall Development case, Donna Parsons is going to invite Kate Callahan, who is not in her firm, to join this case as a co-mediator by following these steps.
1. In the Main Menu, navigate to My Firm > Manage Firm:
2. Select Display/Edit:
3. Scroll down to the Users box, select Invite User, enter the email, and click OK.
4. Kate Callahan will receive an invitation to collaborate and her name will appear in the "Pending Invitations" box:
5. When Kate clicks on the box in the email "Use ADR Notable for Parsons Mediation LLC," she will be automatically redirected to ADR Notable, where she can either register (at no cost) or log in if she already has an account.
6. Kate will not be able to access the Landmark Mall case, however, until Donna adds her to the case. After selecting Edit on the Case Summary tab in the Landmark Mall Case Dashboard...
...and clicking in the Case Users box, Donna selects Kate Callahan and clicks the Save button at the bottom of the screen. Kate has now been added to the case and the Landmark Mall case will appear on Kate's Dashboard.
7. Donna also has the option to set the level of access Kate has to the Case. She clicks on the Security tab in the Case Dashboard and sets Kate's role to Restricted User, then checks the appropriate boxes so that Kate can do everything except "Delete Notes" and "Manage Case Permissions:"