This one is easy! Everyone who registers for ADR Notable will be added to our mailing list (unless they unsubscribe). If you haven't registered yet for a free trial or one of our paid plans, you can still join our list by signing up here.
"Joining our list" means that you will receive one or two messages a month with new feature updates, helpful tips from the ADR Notable team, information on upcoming conferences and events, and more.
Tip: We send email messages infrequently because we don't like to get our mailboxes flooded either. But we post to LinkedIn more frequently with information about our platform and also articles, tips, and information by and about others in the dispute resolution profession.
We encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn:
We promise not to flood your email with lots of sales promotions and, of course, we will never sell our list.
If you are signed up for ADR Notable but not receiving our emails, here is how to ensure that ADR Notable messages are getting to your Inbox:
1. In your Inbox, open your Junk folder and right-click on the Message
2. Select Junk from the dropdown list
3. Click on Never Block Sender’s Domain (@example.com)
1. In your Spam folder, right-click on the Message
2. At the top of the message list, Click More (three vertical dots)
3. Click Filter messages like these.
4. Click Create filter at the bottom.
5. Click the Never send it to Spam box.
6. Click the Create Filter button at the bottom.